One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Technical Analyst - SAS role. This key position will be responsible for managing the SAS Platforms. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Experience working in SAS fraud prevention /AML solutions.
- Experience in migration from the legacy system of the SAS solutions on Cloud - AWS.
- Experience in managing the SAS Platforms in an Admin role.
- Experience working on various SAS software such as SAS Enterprise Guide, SAS Data Integration Studio, SAS Server Management Console. SAS Social Network Analysis, SAS Visual Analytics.
- Experience in developing Unix shell scripts for automation of Code promotion between environments.
- Experience in developing Unix shell script for automating the processing of ETL jobs and Alert generation jobs
- SAS ECM and SAS SNA (SAS Social Network Analysis)
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least 3+ years of experience in Information Technology
- Possess strong Analytical and Communication skills
- Possess good Planning and Co-ordination skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring in SAS skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.