Technical Consultant SSO and Identity Management
3 months initial contract
- Health check of SSO production and failover
- Have LDAPs certificate installed on all 8 c nodes for SSO failover
- Configure all 8x nodes of SSO failover to make sure they are like for like with Production
- Update the SSO operation document to cover all the systems that have been added since previous vendor handed over
- Help with test to failover of SSO to failover site and back to production
- Relevant work experience in the area of Identity management and SSO.
Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Management system on based (FIM and MIM).
- Strong Experience with Single Sign On technology ( preferably WSO2 IAM) based on CAS, SAML and knowledge of AAF (Australian Access Federation) based on Shibboleth , ADFS, OAuth and OpenID connect.
- Experience with high availability architectural concepts of SSO systems, knowledge of load balancer and application performance tuning.
- Demonstrated experience with Azure and AWS Directory Services and directory synchronization using Azure AD.
- Demonstrated experience with system administration of Windows and Linux servers, including vulnerability management, implementing IT security principles plus knowledge with disaster Recovery principles.
- Proven ability to design and optimise business processes and integrate business processes across disparate systems within complex organisation structures.
- Demonstrated experience identifying complex technical issues, thinking laterally and applying analytical skills to develop appropriate options for resolution.
- Excellent communication skills including experience in providing specialist technical advice, support and assistance, presenting reports and working collaboratively and cooperatively in teams across the organisation to deliver shared goals.
- Knowledge in using ITSM tools based on ITIL such as Service Now , an advantage
- Knowledge with WSO2 integration platform, an advantage
Hit "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Ellenor.email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.