One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Technical Business Analyst. This key position will be responsible will be engaging key business stakeholders to identity HL7 messaging requirements specific to their lines of business. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to work with multiple project stakeholders (technical and business) to gather and document detailed integration business requirements via workshops and working groups.
- Ability to analyze large volumes of HL7 messages in order to validate business rules based on the agreed detailed business requirements identified during workshops with business and operational stakeholders.
- Ability to support integration design activities and documentation.
- Ability to develop and provide input into the design, planning, and management of data conversion processes.
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate process improvement opportunities related to information flows, processes, and standards to be considered in the design of future state integration solutions.
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a Technical Business Analyst on complex, large-scale, multi-system HL7 message based integration projects in ahealth environment, including:
- Gathering and documenting detailed integration of business requirements,
- Analyzing interface specifications and integration business rules,
- Conducting analysis of HL7 messages using a range of software tools to reverse engineer and or validate existing interfaces and data flows,
- Developing source-to-target data maps (code tables and transaction tables).
- Highly developed interpersonal skills - ability to fit in with a high functioning team and work with a varied set of stakeholders
- Excellent problem solver and critical thinker who is able to synthesize information and recommend solutions.
- Self-disciplined and resilient - ability to stay calm under pressure; is proactive and persistent in the approach to achieving goals.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong technical business analyst skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"