This tier 1 bank is looking for a Technical Business Analyst with a solid understanding of banking landscapes. This is a contracting role for 12 months.
To be successful in this role as Technical Business Analyst you will have translated business requirements into functional and technical specifications and conducted detailed impact assessments. You will help the bank to comply with its tax compliance reporting obligations.
- Analyse various systems to determine what uplifts are required to the systems to ensure compliance is achieved
- Document user stories (Requirements and functional specifications) for large scale software changes that are compliant
- Work efficiently with the business stakeholders to gain approval for your compliance system changes
- Run SQL queries in various databases to extract data
- Use advanced excel skills to manipulate the data to analyse e.g. system production incidents
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Strong technical problem solving skills, ability to write functional specifications
- Advanced Excel skills and or SQL query experience and or advanced macro writing skills.
- 5 years' experience with documenting user stories (Requirements and functional specifications)
- Experience in working in a bank
- Regulatory or compliance background is a plus
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.