We are currently seeking a technical business analyst to perform analysis in projects executed through a department team. You will be required to understand the technical capabilities of the departments platforms and apply these capabilities to solve line of business or research opportunities and problems.
- Translating business requirements into technical artefacts
- Documenting technical solutions and workflows working with technical SME's
- Documenting high level designs
- Technical writing to produce project artefacts
- Technical analysis artefacts and reporting in line with agreed project operations, program governance and IM&T project management guidelines.
- Knowledge on operating systems like Microsoft Server and Linux
- General awareness of Cloud and virtualisation approaches
- Broad understanding of server, storage and networking hardware
- Experience with logging, monitoring, auditing and incident management tools and techniques
- High level knowledge and experience in business analysis techniques, processes and methodologies.
Please Note: A Baseline security clearance is required for this position.
Job Reference: RA64041
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.