Our Client is on the lookout for a mid-level, all-rounder Technical Business Analyst. To be successful in this role, you will have pure application skills and experience across greenfield projects.
You will work with technical and business stakeholders to gather requirements, document process maps, produce user stories and facilitate workshops. You will have the drive and communication skills to get the most out of your stakeholders, while not necessarily having a technical background. You will also need to have excellent communication skills to translate technologies to stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Participate in discussion with stakeholders to drive and map objectives and requirements
- Identify gaps in solution capability
- Analyse and estimate feasibility, time and compatibility of proposed function changes
- Contribute to the development of business cases and tender documentation
- Ensure high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple systems and business units
- Drive high quality outcomes by producing articulate briefings that enable good decision making
- Participate in change initiatives and implement new ways of working to support the changing technology environment
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Ideally 4+ years' experience as a Business Analyst in retail domain
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working end to end on the delivery of new projects as well as support on BAU
- Strong Stakeholder Management background with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
- Experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite, APEX and SAP would be an advantage
To apply please click apply or call Ginni Leung on +61 3 86282269 for a confidential discussion.