Our Client is on the lookout for a mid-level, all-rounder Technical Business Analyst. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative team. You will receive a high level of support to learn new skills and enhance your personal development, in a culture orientated environment.
This role will involve working across various projects. You will work with technical and business stakeholders to gather requirements, document process maps, produce user stories and facilitate workshops. You will also need to have excellent communication skills to translate technologies to stakeholders.
What you will do:
- Participate in discussion with stakeholders to drive and map objectives and requirements
- Identify gaps in solution capability
- Analyse and estimate feasibility, time and compatibility of proposed function changes
- Contribute to the development of business cases and tender documentation
- Ensure high quality collaboration in end to end processes across multiple systems and business units
Key Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience as a Business Analyst in the retail domain
- Experience working end to end on the delivery of new projects would be an advantage
- Strong stakeholder management background with the ability to collaborate with and influence key stakeholders and teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working with Oracle E-Business Suite, APEX and SAP would be an advantage
To apply please click apply or call Ginni Leung on +61 3 86282269 for a confidential discussion.