This innovative insurance company has multiple Technical Business Analyst opportunities in their technology products and services division. You will be the key liaison between business subject matter experts and agile development teams. There are opportunities to develop your capabilities and skills so that they can be utilised more broadly within Technology.
- Help activate E2E digital experiences for customers, colleagues and partners
- Enable the planning and execution of strategic priorities, contemporary operating model, and business plan
- Optimise business requirements, ensuring all functional specifications and non-functional requirements are defined and captured
- Build effective working relationships with large and complex initiative/project stakeholders
- Work closely with Developers, Testers, Iteration Managers, Business SME's, Product Owners, Project Managers, Partners
Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years experience in business process and systems analysis
- Experience with Guidewire software (Policy Centre Billing Centre, PCBC)
- Agile experience
- Insurance background preferred
- Highly proficient stakeholder engagement
- Worked with claims management systems
To apply please click apply. We are currently receiving high application volumes, if your application is suitable we will contact you, if it is unsuitable you will be advised by email. To discuss confidentially call Roselle de Kruijk +61 3 8628214.