Clicks IT Recruitment is working with a global organisation with an instantly recognised brand name.
With a strong development team based in Brisbane, they have a number of teams working on different elements of one of their key systems.
They are currently seeking a talented and adaptable mid level Technical Business Analyst to join the organisation on a 6 month initial contract, working on a 12-24 month program of work.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Form and maintain effective working arrangements with clients and end user customers
- Liaise with client organizations to understand business requirements
- Coordinate 1 or more streams of work through to delivery
- Conduct expert interviews, understand use cases and expose exceptional scenarios
- Break requirements down into epics and user stories
Required Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as Technical Business Analyst within large complex organisations
- Previous experience within software development or knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Ability to collaborate well in a cross organisational and team environment
- Experience preparing and managing system and software specifications and requirements
- Knowledge of Agile and Lean software development practices
- Ability to understand ICT systems and explain them to people
- Knowledge of enterprise software development in on-premise or cloud offerings
On offer is the chance to work for a US listed, instantly recognisable organisation that has operations around the world, on a long term program of work.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.