One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Technical Business Analyst. This key position will be responsible to engage key business stakeholders to identify requirements specific to their lines of business. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Ability to work with multiple project stakeholders (technical and business) to gather and document detailed legacy data conversion business requirements via workshops and working groups.
- Ability to develop data convergence requirements, cleanse and validate business rules based on agreed detailed business requirements based on outputs of workshops and input from working groups.
- Ability to support data profiling activities and documentation.
- Ability to develop and provide input into the design, planning, and management of data conversion processes.
- Ability to proactively identify and communicate continuous quality improvement opportunities to data management practices, processes, and standards for effectively carrying out legacy data conversion activities.
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a Technical Business Analyst on complex, large-scale, multi-system data conversion and/or migration projects, including:
- Gathering and documenting detailed data business requirements,
- Developing data conversion business rules,
- Conducting data profiling activities,
- Developing source-to-target data maps (code tables and transaction tables).
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and report writing.
- Hands-on experience in conducting and supporting data conversion test activities (technical and business validation).
- Experience and general familiarity with Health industry clinical terminology, data and systems.
- Experience conducting data quality assessments, including working with business representatives (data stewards) to improve data quality within the legacy source systems.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong technical business analyst skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"