We are currently searching for a Technical Business Analyst to work on a Windows 10 / Office 365 transition project.
The role ensures that all the requirements for different processes and technical functions are completed before final handovers and risks arising during the project handovers are mitigated as per respective risk management processes.
- Lead requirements gathering workshops with key stakeholders for the definition of service acceptance criteria for new and changed IT services in to the operational environment
- Develop (or manage the development of) the artefacts identified during the workshops above including but not limited to updates to the IT service catalogue, service definitions, service dependency maps, support models and processes, performance metrics, service levels, knowledge articles, resourcing requirements, training requirements etc
- Ensure all artefacts are defined and delivered are aligned to ITIL best practice
- Identify and manage risks to ensure a successful transition to operations
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Highly proactive, strong analytical skills, and able to work independently
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant business analyst certifications
- Experience in working in a complex IT environment with an understanding of common technologies at a conceptual level and a strong understanding of ITIL service management processes
- Experience in transitioning application/infrastructure into operational environments will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated high-level organisational skills, advanced written and oral communication, and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder engagement and high-level negotiation skills.
Interested candidates who meet the required skillset are encouraged to apply via the link with an updated resume in word format