My client is in the process of hiring a Technical Business Analyst to join a newly created PMO Team. Your main responsibility is to work closely with the UX Designer and Development Team to document both functional and non-functional requirements
- As a Technical Business Analyst you will be responsible for gathering functional, perform impact analysis, gap analysis and recommend process improvements
- Lead workshops and document the outcome with the business stakeholders, technical team as well as project team
- Provide project estimates and break down efforts into task and assist in execution until project completion
- Manage User Acceptance testing working with the Senior Test Analyst, Developers and PMO to ensure data integrity and timely reporting
- Gather business requirements both functional and non-functional and develop detailed documentation
- 3-5 years of previous experience as a Business Analyst ideally part of PMO
- It is essential to have experience with the Microsoft Stack or part of the stack (.Net, Microsoft Dynamics AX / NAV / CRM, SharePoint, and SQL etc.)
- Strong stakeholder management and experience working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Confident communication, written and influencing skills
- Accounting experience or background will be highly regarded
Due to the predicted high volume of applications, please make sure that your resume shows your Microsoft Stack experience.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information after completing the application process please contact Adam on 0428 068 394 with Ref. # AL62043.