To meet Modis continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Business Analyst role to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for business analysis activities.
Work Location: Melbourne OR Sydney
- Documenting as is and to be business processes and gap analysis
- Interviewing users and documenting detailed business requirements
- Working with the vendors to ensure requirements are understood
- Coordinating and driving the delivery of the solutions with the vendor
- Providing project status reports and risk and issue management
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and assisting in the development and implementation of BA and project templates.
Skills & Experience
- Strong business analysis skills
- Must have strong knowledge of superannuation/Insurance
- Good experience or knowledge with COMPASS (Superannuation Administration System)
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on Ravikumar.email@example.com / 0428 407 454
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.