A leading Insurance Company
Primary purpose of the role:
As the Technical Business Analyst, you will support the Business Improvement Lead and Program Manager by working on a range of business initiatives and projects to deliver organisational outcomes, specifically around Security and Identity and Access Management.
- Developing business requirements, process and systems to execute on the endorsed strategies
- Work closely with the business users to understand business objectives
- Support the Program Manager on planning tasks, gathering requirements and supporting delivery
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the business and supporting enabling areas, both internally and externally, to that ensure all business analysis artefacts are fit for purpose and deliver the desired outcome
- Contribute to workshops for the development of processes, policy, or systems or as required.
- Document the as-is and to-be state of the system
- Document epics & user stories
- Work closely with the test team for triaging defects
- Get involved in user acceptance testing if required
- Observe the principles of diplomacy and confidentiality in relation to all material handled, adhering to legislation and organisational/ government protocols with regard to record keeping and privacy, and be alert to the consequences of poor, misused or incorrect advice and/or information.
- Document all critical support/admin tasks
- Document training material for operational teams
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Identity and Access Management - especially around User Access Review, Privileged Access Management and Identity Life-cycle management
- Identity Life-cycle management process mapping - onboarding/off-boarding, change in role/status
- Experience in business analysis, process design, process optimisation and process documentation
- Experience in project coordination / management within a business consultancy, financial, legal, commerce, policy, continuous improvement, strategy or similar environment
- Advanced Excel data manipulation skills
- SQL Query or similar database query as part of data manipulation
- Understanding of SAML, RestAPI, WebServices and other types of integrations
- Agile framework - creation of user stories, estimation using story points or similar
How to Apply:
If interested, please click the link or call Mike Clarke on 0429 181 233 or more details
My Client is focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences. They value the variety of unique experiences, qualities and characteristics their people possess. Because of this, Modis equally is committed to all forms of Workforce Diversity and we invite and encourage applications from LGBT+, Women and Indigenous Australians.