One of our premium clients based in Brisbane is looking for a highly experienced and committed Business Analyst/Technical Business Analyst. This key position will be responsible for working within a team to support the Project Manager in the execution of the project approach and associated plan with the business, team members and the vendor/s as required. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
1 x Technical Business Analyst
- Experience at writing Behavioral Driven Development User Stories
- Demonstrate experience with Wireframes
- User Experience (UE)
- Demonstrate experience in an Agile environment (mandatory)
- Experience in Web-based applications is essential
- Sound experience using JIRA and Confluence including grooming and prioritizing backlogs
- Experience working in an Agile team, Product Backlog Refinement and developing user stories.
- Demonstrate experience with driving requirements workshops/interviews to gather input & coach stakeholders towards change.
1 x Business Analyst
- Demonstrated extensive experience as a Business Analyst, including experience facilitating workshops with a range of stakeholder groups and documenting outcomes and recommendations in order to develop future state business processes.
- Demonstrated experience gathering and documenting business requirements, and undertaking 'as is' and 'to be' gap analysis.
- Strong workshop facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst at all stages throughout the project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience working as a Business Analyst in a complex environment with numerous organizational entities and stakeholders.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Business Analyst skill set to this organization.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"