One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed individual for Technical Change Manager role. This key position will be responsible for the Strategy and Delivery of the Operating Model including transition from Project to Run.
- Provide leadership and communication of the Service to the executive stakeholders
- Providing a Single Point of accountability and "story telling" for the creation of Services
- Prioritise the sequencing of the rollout of the Service
- Oversight of the Cost Management of the BAU service and Service Charges for PU Services
- Sponsor of New Service Initiatives
- Provide leadership for the new capability being established
- Lead for the Operating Model for BAU
- Ownership and Governance of a Services Catalogue
- Accountability for the End to End Service Availability and DR/BCP
- Responsible for the creation of the "Systems and Process Governance "framework and operations that defines the Decision Rights and Input/Review rights for the Payments Services Platform
- Provide a mechanism to resolve Cross Agency issues including both Process and Technology issues
- Ensure the Investment in the Payment Utility is prioritised in relation to BAU and Projects post go-live
- Delivered Risk and Issues
- Audit and Compliance owner
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated understanding of API based services and management
- Demonstrated experience as a change lead through large-scale business transformations
- Experience in the creation of Conceptual or Operating Model Frameworks across ICT and Business
- Persuade and influence in a large matrix organisation
- Experience related to the successful Organisational Design
- Demonstrate ability to work across different Functional and Technical areas in an organisation
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong writing skills including the ability to synthesize information into clear, concise instructions
- Ability to work independently, work with a remote team, think creatively, manage own time, and take initiative to drive projects
- Exceptional client/customer relationship management skills. Ensure the Investment in the PU is prioritised in relation to BAU and Projects post go-live
- 5+ Years' experience with Services Organisations developing new services
- 10+ years consulting Experience and or Project Delivery
- Must hold/be eligible to obtain a Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and change management skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Ravikumar Sammeta on 0428 407 454 / email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.