We are looking for Technical Consultants with Baseline clearance for our client.
The primary purpose of this role is to deliver technical consultancy services to support the deployment and use of client's suite of products.
- Providing application support on site with our customers, resolving their issues and queries through a ticketing service.
- Engage directly with end users, interpret requirements and, working with the Engagement Managers, participate in creating, testing, documenting and delivering customised applications to client specifications.
- A strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users for the purpose of requirements gathering, functional specification creation, business analysis, training and client liaison will be fundamental to success in this role.
- Demonstrate strong technical and programming skill with experience gained through working on customised enterprise scale applications.
- Excellent SQL Server programming skills (Transact-SQL)
- Experience with Client/Server as well as Web Platforms;
- Strong Client Facing Skills;
- Excellent English Communication Skills (written & verbal - mandatory);
- Previous experience as a Technical Consultant or Software Engineer.
Highly Regarded Skills:
- Defence knowledge or previous experience with this sector;
- IIS Server Configuration;
- SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 Administration;
- Windows Server Administration;
- Windows Networking (TCP/IP)
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.