To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Technical Consultants in Secuirty to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role you will be responsible for providing consultancy, technical designs across various network & security platforms, develop & schedule change requests, support for complex network & security solutions.
- Engage with customers to understand the requirements.
- Triage, Consulting, Network/Security end to end designs
- Work on firewall rules automation process
- Troubleshoot connection and design issues with customer and operations
Skills & Experience
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in IP Networks with large enterprise / Data centre / Multi-tier environment.
- Firewall, Security, IPSec VPN & SSL VPN (Palo Alto Networks (expert level MUST), Juniper, Checkpoint, Cisco ASA.
- Routing and Switching (Nexus 5K & 7K) a must.
- Expert hands on BGP, MPLS, VPNs, Spanning Tree etc.
- Data Centre Edge Network, Hosting, Virtualization, Cloud Computing AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Soft layer a must.
- Project delivery and management experience - desirable
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications / Degree Educated (engineering or Computer science).
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Birsen Polat at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"