We are currently seeking an Infrastructure Engineering Expert to work with our large Federal Government client. As the successful applicant, you will be accountable for guiding staff, leading technical delivery and coordinating projects and other priority incoming work. You will work under the limited direction of senior staff to achieve results in line with the Section work plan. Our client is seeking highly motivated f5 engineers to deliver critical Network change within their department.
- Design and implement Network and Gateway solutions utilising F5 technologies.
- Be willing to learn and to champion Dev/Ops, CI/CD, orchestration and automation processes and supporting the f5 tool suites.
- Draft and maintain documentation which may include design documentation, implementation plans, test plans, and support procedures.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure effective and timely implementation and handover of deliverables.
- Monitor workloads to ensure business goals are achieved.
- Work within an ITIL environment.
- Ensure work aligns with business processes and overall delivery outcomes.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience with or knowledge of Australian Government information security policies and framework.
- Demonstrated experience in design, management and maintenance of Internet Gateway and/or large scale Data Centre networking environment.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in the design of services utilising F5 Layer 4-7 switching / load balancing products.
- Experience in the design and deployment of network infrastructure including Cisco data centre routers, switches BGP and OSPF routing protocols.
- Well-developed communication skills with a proven ability to communicate both orally and in writing with management and technical stakeholders across business and technical areas.
- Experience of, and proficiency in, use of automation tools for deployment of changes and automating operational procedures.
- Experience with and/or detailed understanding of Software Defined Network technologies.
- Experience with design and integration of hybrid and public cloud services.
- A current Security Clearance of at least Level One Negative Vetting.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Matthew Clarke at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7716.