We have been engaged by a major client in the Telecommunications space who is looking for a talented BDM/Account Manager to join a team in a completely organic position that is primarily customer-facing.
In this key role you will provide pre-sales Telco technical design and solution support to the Enterprise sales team to achieve bi-annual and annual sales revenue targets.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- With support from the Bid Manager, you will lead the preparation of responses to prospects RFT's (and equivalents) including technical design of Telco networking solutions including SDWAN, Voice, NBN, internet, mobile and cloud interconnects.
- In consultation with the Enterprise Sales Team, engage with the customer / prospect's technical buyer to build rapport and trust, to identify needs, present technical network solutions, and close the opportunities.
- You will engage suppliers and partners to co-design technical solutions to compliment the company's solution. This is a great role for a collaborative individual.
- You will work closely with Product Management and the Service Delivery team to ensure there is consistency in high quality handover of robust customer designs to assist with on time delivery of solutions.
- The Solutions Architect Enterprise is the main point of contact for customers during the sales and delivery cycle around the design. The role is responsible for the on-time delivery of quality solution designs and proposal presentations.
Our client has a newly created Enterprise Sales Team and now needs an experienced and confident Solutions Architect to join the team to help them keep our customers not just happy but awarding us the best NPS score in Australia.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more. Please reach out to me - Daniel Dell'Armi | Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"