This large insurance organisation based in the CBD requires a Technical lead for an initial 6 month contract. You will be providing techical expertise to support new capabilities on continuous intergation and continuous deployment.
- Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in reviewing deployment approaches and automation, utilisation of existing CICD tools to enhance governance and self-service capability to deploy.
- Experience in supporting an automation strategy across CICD tools such as Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jenkins.
- Knowledge in infrastructure technologies AWS, UNIX, Windows, AD, Firewalls, and Load Balancers.
- Support the Senior Technical Engineer in developing an automation strategy on the CICD tools
- Support the development of "infrastructure as code" to resource network issues, configure operating systems and using remote desktop connections to streamline deployment processes and environment challenges.
- Implementation of automation and branch strategies.
- Deliver continuous improvement to the day-to-day operations and champion new initiatives.
- Identify stakeholders and collect business, functional, non-functional, and security requirements.
- Define and document processes, application features/integrations, build guides and data constructs - enable baselines of current application and technology build guides
- Create access requests, approval, and fulfilment workflows.
- Coordinate & collaborate with teams to ensure system built as designed.
- Ensure applications deployed into production as designed and participate in go-live activity to ensure a successful production environment.
If you wish to apply to this fantastic opportunity, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453