Our client is one of the largest .NET/Microsoft houses in the Australian market with a high caliber engineering culture, offering; a highly autonomous, collaborative, fun and flexible working culture.
They are seeking a Technology Team Lead to spearhead a team of 3 to 5 developers in a newly proposed Squad, to help bring out a new-to-market service offering.
- Develop high quality, scalable and performant solutions.
- Work collaboratively with Product Owners, BAs, Business stakeholders, and Engineering Team.
- Lead on technical delivery of the squad, from designing solutions to deploying them and ensuring correct operation.
- Coach, mentor and help the engineers in the team to improve their skills.
- Coordinate with other Tech Leads and the architecture team on best practice and ensuring all squads are aligned.
To be successful, you will have;
- Absolutely MUST HAVE a passion for technology & emerging technologies (GitHub/Pet projects desirable)
- Demonstrable tech leadership experience.
- Strong Customer centricity/obsession & drive to iterate/test your solutions alongside the end customer.
- Strong experience in modern engineering practices /disciplines/design patterns.
- Ability to question decisions and challenge the status quo.
- Good understanding of Agile & Lean delivery principles. Provide input to team processes.
Tech skills (must have);
- Excellent .NET skills including C#, ASP.NET MVC, WebAPI and Entity Framework
- Solid experience in Unit Testing Principles, REST APIs, SQL (including performance optimization)
- Experience in working with NoSql/Non-Relational databases
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience with event streaming, service bus or message queues (Azure Event Hubs/Service Bus, Kafka, RabbitMQ or similar)
Nice to have:
- Azure experience or another cloud provider
- Experience in developing applications with ASP.NET core
- Working with Docker containers & Kubernetes
This is a rare opportunity to work in one of the largest MS houses in Australia and be a part of the journey to adopt some of the newest and cutting edge technologies and have a direct impact on every-day customers.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit Sharma in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.