Our client, a growing Managed and Professional Services organisation, are currently looking for a Technical Team Lead to lead and grow a successful managed services team of engineers. This role will be based from their office in Campbelltown and will require occasional travel to client sites etc.
This is a fast-paced environment so strong time management and people skills are absolutely essential.
- Lead the team in provision of quality service while managing customer infrastructure - monitoring, reporting and maintaining server and network environments
- Supporting all managed customers' infrastructure environments, including project work and rollouts
- Scheduling staff movements of the team to ensure there are adequate coverage for allocation of work and weekend rosters
- Ensure jobs are allocated regularly to appropriately skilled team members to ensure SLAs & KPI's are maintained
- Technically guide and mentor the team members and ensure their tickets are audited, progressed and resolved within the SLAs.
- Providing escalated infrastructure support from (to) team members for critical and complex tickets.
- Work with 3rd Party Vendors
- Report directly to the Managing Director
The successful candidate will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Be a people-person who presents well to clients, staff and vendors
- Hold tertiary IT qualifications
- Have some certifications including an MCP, MCSA, CCNA, etc.
- Technical experience in networking - LAN, WAN, WiFi, Routing etc.
- Technical hands-on experience in environments running technologies such as SCCM, SCOM, Intune and Office365,
- Hands-on experience with a least one of either Azure or AWS Cloud Platforms
- Ability to work through technical problems through to resolution engaging with 3rd Party vendors when necessary
What do they offer?
- An awesome team of people to work with
- Access to the latest and greatest technology
- Personal and career development
- High levels of reward and recognition for over achieving
- A company that genuinely cares about you and your career
- Flexibility to work in a way that brings out the best in you and the business
This is an exciting new opportunity for someone looking to take control of their IT career, and will suit someone with a mindset of working in a high-performing team. Our client are ready to hire ASAP so don't delay, apply now!
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Tom Watt at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4400.