One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Technical Project Manager. This key position will be responsible for Leading the development team; ensuring the technical requirements are met for each of the project's products. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Demonstrated high-level program/project management skills within a large, complex and high-profile ICT program environment.
- Extensive project management experience (PMI or Prince2)
- Experience in managing projects across the Software Development Lifecycle
- Proven ability to build, manage and lead a high-performance multidisciplinary team to deliver high quality, customer-focused outcomes.
- Extensive internal and external stakeholder management and the successful delivery of agreed business priorities and objectives.
- Vendor Management experience.
- HL7 Integration Experience
- Enterprise Service Bus Experience
- Ensuring quality application coding of solutions.
- Ensuring effective unit testing of proposed solutions.
- Release documentation for each application integration.
- Project and application level technical documentation.
- Contribute to the development of implementation plans.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Technical Project manager skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"