Global Leader in IT Services, Consulting, Technology and Digital Solutions
As a Technical Project Manager- the PM will be tasked with uplifting the HDR capability and managing Core Product Upgrades (in Oracle) and deliver on Milestones to overall Program.
- Financial management of projects within a wider portfolio of works
- Working with technical teams to manage risks and issues across a number of projects
- Developing processes to facilitate the delivery of future projects
- Developing project updates to communicate with stakeholders across various disciplines within the business
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
Must have the following essential skills / experience:
- At least 10 years' experience in IT infrastructure.
- Strong knowledge and experience in the area of operations and system management
- Minimum 1-2 successful large project with full accountability in preferably one or more of the following spaces:
- ERP / CRM / BI Implementations
- ERP / CRM / BI Migrations
- ERP / CRM / BI Upgrades
- Large Development / implementation.
- Experience in managing off-shore teams (i.e. India, China, Philippines) and proven track record in hands-on operational management of off-shore teams.
- Must be certified in Prince, PMBoK, PMP
- Deep understanding of Project Management Methodologies (PMBOK, Prince, PMP) with relevant business and/or IT qualifications
- Deep understanding of Agile Methodologies and frameworks (SAFe, SCRUM, Kanban, XP, Lean) with relevant business and/or IT qualifications
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Kanika at firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities. Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.