One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Technical Report Analyst. This key position will be responsible for assisting in the design, production, maintenance and support of the program's Power BI reporting suite. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills & Experience
· Minimum one year Power BI Report Development experience
· Understanding and demonstrated use of the DAX Power BI reporting language
· Strong reporting background for executive business stakeholders
· Excellent stakeholder management, presentation and communication skills
· One year SharePoint user experience
· Exposure to Software Lifecycle (design, development, testing)
· Project Management training or certification (PMBOK, PRINCE2 similar)
· Undergraduate Degree in Business, Commerce or equivalent Technical field
· Advanced knowledge of MS SharePoint, MS Power BI
· Working knowledge of MS suite, MS Project Online, JIRA and ALM
Candidate should hold/be eligible to get Baseline Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong
Technical Report Analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on firstname.lastname@example.org/ 0447572684
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"