Technical Sales Assistant | Perm Role | Base+Super+Comms | $10K car allowance | Northern Sydney
Our client is in the process of hiring a technically minded sales assistant to help manage their sales department. Looking for someone who can co-ordinate sales enquires and in-house CRM. Interested in meeting candidates who wanted a career in Technical Sales. Full product training provided once you secure the role.
The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to start a career in sales and has keen interest in software and mechatronics. Your main responsibility if to manage the customer database and track sales activities for the sales representatives to utilise.
Although this is an office based role you will still do some customer site visits and attending trade exhibitions in Australia and possibly overseas.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Manage sales enquiries, direct customers to the right person in the team
- Coordinate follow-ups for the sales representatives
- Develop written quotations
- Develop month sales reports
- Attend trade shows in Australia or Overseas
- Manage on-going sales support and equipment quotes to existing customers and quotes to distributors
- Assist customers with system installations
- Provide assistance to management relating to marketing initiatives
- MUST have a valid driver's licence- car allowance is provided on top of base salary and superannuation
- Tertiary qualification in a related field an advantage
- Understanding of machinery and digital technology CAD/CAM
- Proven previous experience in sales
- Good negotiation and people skills
- Clear spoken English and excellent communication skills
- Availability to travel when required
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Rowena Simbulan at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4450.