A position has become available for a highly motivated and skilled individual to join a professional services team focused primarily on working with Public sector clients in Canberra. The role will require the candidate to be Australian Citizen with an existing Baseline security clearance.
- Resolving and supporting tickets for the end user.
- Deliver technical consultancy services to support the deployment and use of the organisations suite of products.
- Engage directly with end users, interpret requirements, and participate in creating, testing, documenting and delivering customised applications to client specifications.
- Resolve technical issues, through your own technical skill-set as well as working with the internal technical team.
- A strong ability to communicate with technical and non-technical users for the purpose of requirements gathering, functional specification creation, business analysis, training and client liaison will be fundamental to success in this role.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Baseline Security Clearance minimum required.
- Excellent SQL Server programming skills (Transact-SQL)
- Strong Client Facing Skills.
- Excellent English Communication Skills (written & verbal - mandatory).
- Previous experience as a Technical Consultant or Software Engineer.
- SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 Administration.
- SQL Scripts.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.