One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Test Analyst. This key position will be responsible to ensure that all in-scope projects delivered to meet the defined project acceptance criteria across key areas. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
Non Functional Testing
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a hands-on Non-Functional testing role in a complex ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience standing up non-functional test frameworks;
- Experience in developing Non Functional Test Strategies, Test Plans.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with MicroFocus LoadRunner (previously HP LoadRunner);
- Experience with MicroFocus Network Virtualisation (previously HP Network Virtualisation);
- Experience with Non-Function methods and tools to assess Server, Network and Client performance during baseline, load, peak and endurance testing;
- Experience with methods and tools to conduct security testing;
- Experience with Disaster Recovery and system failover testing.
- Experience with the utilisation of non-functional, test management tools;
- Intermediate to advanced skills with SQL Server databases and T-SQL ;
- Reporting on non-functional testing outcomes to the Test Manager and stakeholders
- Ability to analyse and contextualise the CCSRP business requirements and translate the requirements into test cases;
- Ability to provide testing services in alignment with the CCSRP program plan and the CCSRP Test Framework, policies, processes, templates and standards;
- Be an active test team member across project teams - CCSRP, NT Health and 3rd party vendors;
- Develop and validate the CCSRP test scenarios and coverage matrix;
- Create, review and validate project test plans, scenarios, test cases and test scripts to a use case level;
- Develop, review and provide input to project test schedules.
- Ability to execute test activities within an agreed project schedule including:
- Facilitate and participate in test execution across projects and test environments;
- Execute test cases and record results;
- Participate in defect management processes;
- Generate test status and reporting documents;
- Generate test completion reports and recommendations;
- Health industry experience and general familiarity with clinical terminology, data and systems will be well regarded;
- Experience with HL7 messaging;
- Experience with data migration testing
- Experience with InterSystems HealthShare and/or Ensemble Integration engines;
- Experience working in a large scale/ multi-year program environment will be well regarded.
- University degree in Computer Science or related field
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong technical test analyst skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth on 07 3000 1563 or email email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"