To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a Technical Test Specialist to join the team to support and drive our expanding business. In this role, you will be responsible for Testing and agile business analysis i.e. will be required to identify and writing user stories or use cases.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Identify gaps with current user stories and workshop new user stories with key business stakeholders.
- Lead test case development and testing.
- Identify and develop functional test cases required for end-to-end functional testing and UAT.
- Identify and develop the system, performance, API, and other non-functional test cases.
- Plan, manage and execute non-functional, end-to-end functional, and regression tests.
- Plan and coordinate UAT testing together with business stakeholders.
- Develop an automated regression test suite for UI and load testing.
Mandatory Skills and Experience:
- Testing experience in cloud-based environments is required, as is experienced with system, performance, API and other non-functional testing.
- Must be able to create automated test scripts with tools such as Selenium, JMeter, LoadComplete, TestComplete.
- Demonstrated ability to solve technical problems and implement innovative solutions.
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Simi Joseph on 0893248444.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."