One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a highly experienced and committed Technical Writer
This role has a high workload with the incumbent responsible for maintaining the integrity of the service and the content, providing staff with the information they need to deliver the best customer experience, and responding to questions accordingly.
- Demonstrated a technical proficiency and experience in delivering high quality documentation paying attention to detail.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concept's and make them easily understandable.
- A minimum baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain one.
- Well-developed knowledge of ICT infrastructure and or solution architecture.
- Well-developed writing skills, with demonstrated ability to write in a clear and concise manner, and to convey information effectively to staff or different levels and with different information requirements.
- Cultivating productive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
How to apply
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.