This small but fast growing lender with an open and non-hierarchical culture is implementing SAP at the end of this year. The organisation offers flexible working arrangements and you can work from home 1 day per week.
As a Technical Writer your will write policies and procedures and develop content for a variety of audiences such as front-line staff, second line risk management and policies. You will also create user friendly instructions.
- Write policies and procedures
- Analyse requirements, user-stories and work closely with key internal stakeholders
- Create user friendly instructions
- Write training materials and workshop for the materials that you create
- Design and develop process documentation for handover to the implementation and support teams
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Technical writing experience in the financial services industry
- Communicate to a wide range of audiences and across different platforms
- Preferably experience with SAP
- Proven success in developing content for a variety off staff
- Background in creating training materials and user manuals
To apply please click apply or call Roselle de Kruijk on +61 3 86282143 for a confidential discussion.