Our client developing a range of new and improved network-based products which will empower end customers to control these products themselves via a new web-based portal.
- Analyse, define and document solutions implemented across networks, IT, processes, interfaces, and operational environments.
- Work closely with operations, IT developers, engineering solution designers and architects to develop systems and business focussed solution documentation.
- Develop Training Material based on needs analysis assessment
- Review requirements, specifications, technical design documents and work with developers and other analysts to develop the necessary documentation sets
- Co-ordinate and Communicate with all relevant business stakeholders and project teams
- Assist with miscellaneous technical administrative tasks as required
- Well-developed written and oral communications skills are essential.
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement and the ability to develop strong business relationships.
- Excellent ability to communicate both verbally and in writing
- Good personal tact, discretion, judgment and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Deep (technical) knowledge of networking concepts
- Broad understanding of telecommunications networks and systems and products is highly desirable.
- 3-5 years' experience in a business analyst / technical document writer role with experience in systems and networks projects
- Demonstrated command of analysis techniques, project lifecycle and documentation standards.
- Experience in working with specialist technical teams is highly desirable.
- Understanding of telecommunication methodology standards like ITIL, eTOM and SID.
- Ability to maintain customer experience as a focus point throughout analysis and documentation design.
Please "APPLY" to send your CV through. Alternatively, send your CV to Kirti.Sikarwar2@modis.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.