Background to the role:
We are looking for a Tech Writer / Digital Content Writer to join a project team of digital experts within this buisness unit to shape the future of content to meet customer needs and expectations.
This Buisness Unit is the department's new Shared Service Centre, delivering integrated transactional and advisory services (shared services) for the department. Organisational performance in this Business Unit is underpinned by the their own unique culture - where they keep the customer at the centre of everything we do; we collaborate and support each other to succeed; we take ownership of our work to ensure a quality outcome is delivered; we communicate transparently and listen actively; and we are accountable to each other to develop and grow.
This Technical Writer / Digital Content Writer will be part of a project team responsible for ensuring content is moved from a project site into this Business Unit's intranet. This will consist of reviewing, optimising and rebranding shared services content for schools. It will also include publishing the content to the department's intranet which is being transformed with a new information architecture.
* Engage with business processing operations (BPO) teams within this Business Unit'sand core partners in Corporate Services and this Department, regarding the optimisation and rebranding of content, including Quick Reference Guides (QRGs), for the department's intranet.
* Build and manage relationships with BPO teams, core partners and other stakeholders.
* Work with Subject Matter Experts to prepare content for the intranet including:
- developing guidelines, standards and templates for content
- reviewing content of QRGs for inclusion to our intranet
- refining and finessing pages, links and images
- developing user testing scripts for assessing customer-centricity of content and design
- planning and contributing to user testing sessions
- approving content for publishing
- publishing content in line with content production timeframes, standards and guidelines
* Ensure content confirms to the department accessibility requirements.
- The best contractors walk in the shoes of that organisation, it's a WE need to contribute to that vision- this will be important and candidates will need to be prepped at interview stage about this.
UX Strategist alongside a Lead Customer experience-they will set the Voice
There will be the Senior Digital Producer and 4 Content writers beneath them
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Samuel Williams at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4449, quoting reference SW63557.