The role is responsible for management, availability, and operation of all OT & IT infrastructure, including on-premise, datacentre, and cloud infrastructure; servers, storage, network, telephony, mobility and remote access services, wireless networks (internally- and externally-facing), enterprise-scale messaging environments, and core IT services.
The role is also responsible for the management of key vendor and managed services relationships pertaining to the above.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in IT related discipline with 10 years post graduate experience or equivalent relevant industry experience.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a senior technical infrastructure role, including leading people
- Strong history of leading infrastructure operations in critical 24x7 environments
- Experience designing, managing and proving disaster recovery plans and processes
- Demonstrated management experience and ability to develop and manage efficient and motivated teams across multiple platforms and in varying environments
- A very strong understanding of technology products and concepts including hyperconverged infrastructure, software-defined networking, virtualisation, storage, servers, operating systems, telephony, disaster recovery, data centres and cloud services including Azure
- You'll be an approachable and inspiring leader, able to inspire and lead technical staff, whilst also communicating concepts in plain English to senior and non-technical stakeholders
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and their practical application
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Strong customer-service orientation
- Understanding of business risk management in infrastructure environments
For your chance to start in this role - Do not delay! Hit apply now.
For further detail of this role, including the full job description and requirements, APPLY NOW, attention MaryJane or call 02 9200 4453
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact MaryJane Pollock at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 9200 4453.