A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Telecommunications Support Officer to join an organisation in the beautiful Katoomba. This is a 3 month initial contract, with potential for extension.
- Managing and maintaining the two-way radio networks
- Install and remove two-way radios, cellular phones and associated electronic equipment
- Testing and repairing two-way radios
- Manage and maintain mobile and fixed telephone networks, devices and service provisioning and cancellations
- Installation of telephone, data and radio cabling
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience in the technical support of telecommunications
- Experience with two-way radios
- Experience in configuring IP telephony systems
- Ability to work on call as required.
- Drivers licence as travel is required
This is an excellent opportunity, so please hit 'Apply Now' to submit your CV or call Aimee on 02 9200 4449 for more information