Clicks is a specialist IT recruitment company with offices in Canberra, Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane. A home-grown Australian business with global capability, Clicks has been providing contract and permanent recruitment services to Australia's leading government and blue-chip organisations since 1990.
Our Federal Government client is looking for an experienced Test Analyst (Automated) who will define and execute performance test scripts of their upcoming web application project using various devices and browsers.
They are seeking a Test Analyst to:
- Prepare test data for performance testing activities.
- Designing and executing automated test plans for a web application (including device testing) based on software requirements and technical specifications
- Detecting, recording & managing failed tests (defects)
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to help realise project and BAU test outcomes.
- Collaborate with developers to verify fix-suitability to defects.
- Troubleshoot and escalate technical enterprise level issues.
To secure this role you have
- 5+ years of experience in Test Analyst.
- Demonstrated experience testing for large-scale systems using test automation.
- Demonstrated practical experience and knowledge in Visual Studio, C#, .Net, Azure DevOps, Appium, Selenium and working in a CI/CD, BDD environment.
- Demonstrated experience in implementing automated testing framework for websites (includes cross-browser and devices).
Ideally, you are an Australian Citizen and have a Baseline Clearance.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Sean Tolley at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7755.