We are looking for Test Analyst for a Federal government client based in Canberra.
Duration: Till 30th June 2020 with 2 x12 months extension option.
Must have current negative vetting level 1 clearance
- Minimum 5+ years of experience with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Apply Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) principles for the analysis, preparation and execution of tests;
- Minimum 5+ years of experience of testing within highly integrated environments and writing SQL queries to maintain/verify testing activities
- Test Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) products;
- Perform Web services/xml services testing;
- Perform testing of security roles/permissions;
- Experience utilising tools such as TFS / DevOps for test planning, execution and defect management in an integrated environment;
- Experience in functional and non-functional testing;
- Experience in developing test plans, strategies, test scripts, scenarios and use cases;
- Experience in testing of REST Services/SOAP web services and web applications;
- Experience in Network testing desirable;
- Ability to write complex SQL queries using MS SQL Server
- Write, review and execute manual and automated Test cases using tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) / DevOps.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.