We are looking for Test Analyst for a Federal government client in Canberra.
Duration: 12 months with 24 months extension
Australian Citizens who have maintained Australian residency for past 10 years are eligible to apply
- Preparing mobile test strategies and plans.
- Develop test scripts for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Create, review and execute both manual and automated test cases.
- Conducting system testing , ETL testing and data validating.
- Test the design with system matter experts or end-users to ensure the procedures, processes and system meet business requirements.
- Creating Test Plans for data sources.
- Preparing Test cases for data sources.
- Test data determination and creation where required.
- Provide input and guidance into broader test strategies such as automation, mobile and performance testing.
- Significant experience in technical testing roles.
- Strong experience in writing complex queries in SQL for reading and updating data from various Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle databases for input/output to automate scripts and to perform data analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in writing test strategies and test plans.
- Demonstrated experience with Data Migration testing, backend validation and performing data quality analysis via SQL.
- Ability to develop test cases, Execute Tests and Report Defects using a Test Management Tool (e.g. Microfocus ALM, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in writing code/scripts to automate tests against data sets and execution of these scripts.
- Proven experience in preparing, developing and executing data driven test automation scripts.
- Demonstrated experience in building small applications to generate test data.
- Providing reports on progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with the entire project.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent industry certifications.
- Experience using Agile management tools (Azure DevOps, etc.)
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment tools (Azure DevOps, Octopus Deploy,
Nice to have skills:
- Experience leading Test Automation practice.
- Experience leading Mobile Testing practice.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.