We are now seeking multiple Test Analysts for our Federal Government client in Canberra and Adelaide
Duration: Till May 2021with 3 X6 months extension
Australian citizens with minimum Baseline clearance are eligible to apply
As an IT Test Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing and executing scripts that evaluate the performance of developed applications and test their compatibility within the intended operating environment.
You'll develop strategies and test plans to meet testing requirements and coordinate the delivery of a test project phase, in coordination with business and other teams.
- Develop strategies and test plans determine test scope and meet application testing requirements
- Plan and design strategies to effectively and accurately test the technical aspects of integration services components, products and releases
- Develop a sound business understanding ensuring tests are defined and developed, with close alignment to the business use of the system.
- Design test cases, create test data, execute test cases and scripts
- Co-ordinate the delivery of a test project phase, in coordination with business and other teams
- Report on test metrics and test closure activities.
- Understanding of the different approaches to the agile development & testing lifecycle to determine readiness for transition to the production environment.
- Experience is using test management tools including ALM, Azure DevOps, TFS, MTM etc.
- Experience in functional testing; system, integration, regression, API
- Experience testing across different operating systems including Linux and Windows
- Experience documenting processes and procedures for the undertaking of testing activities
- Applies sound technical understanding of relevant automated test tools and related technologies (e.g. Selenium, Protractor/Karma, Cucumber, and automation framework) in development of automated test suites.
- Identifies and automates manual test cases where necessary.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Karun Sharma at Clicks IT Recruitment on 02 6202 7744.