To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for Test Analyst to join the team to support and drive our expanding business.
The successful candidate will be required for a Windows 10 Testing Project on a 8 week contract assignment
Skills & Experience
- Design test cases and create test scripts and supporting data, working to the specifications provided
- Interpret, execute and record test cases in accordance with project test plans. Analyse and report test activities and results
- Work closely with the SMEs to create functional and non-functional test cases and test data. Use industry best practices while creating test cases to ensure reliability and reusability.
- Identifying & analysing defects, questionable functions, errors, and inconsistencies in software outputs, services and content.
- Reporting defects in a clear and concise manner and monitoring their progress.
- Documenting, tracking, and circulating test designs, test plans, test results, analysis reports and unresolved problems.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds