One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Test Analyst. This key position will be responsible to ensure that all in-scope projects delivered to meet the defined project acceptance criteria across key areas. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
- Strong knowledge and proven experience in test analysis (minimum 5 years), including formal accreditation Test Analysis accreditation (ISTQB or similar) and demonstrated application in a complex operations environment.
- Experience working with formal test methodologies.
- Experience with developing test artefacts
- Test tool knowledge with "hands-on" experience.
- Experience with developing and managing direct relationships with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to ensure collaborative approach to developing solutions.
- Experience with testing various ICT production application changes/releases across a range of technologies and platforms.
- Health industry experience.
- NT Government experience.
- Solid IT background, including an understanding of technical IT concepts - IT Infrastructure, system integration, databases etc.
- ICT Change, Release, Test and related ITIL® process knowledge and experience.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong technical test analyst skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please contact Payal Seth email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"