12 monts contract
- Implement testing solutions and frameworks.
- Write and execute test scripts to a high standard.
- Raise defects, and ensure that they are followed through their own life-cycle through to successful re-test and closure.
- Identify and recommend areas for improvement in the testing and development environments, using solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Accurately estimate task duration, meet schedules and commit to deadlines.
- Set up and maintain the test environments, test machines, test data pools.
- Evaluate and report test results and test coverage, providing concise, but accurate information.
- Close liaison with other staff on testing projects to realise continuous improvement opportunities.
- Be an excellent team player with a good, positive attitude.
- Several years' experience as a Test Analyst in various positions for multiple large projects, programs and portfolios, including track record of supporting delivery for complex programs preferably within financial services industry background in Australia
- Demonstrable experience in the typical responsibilities of a Test Analyst listed above
- Solid understanding of testing methodologies and testing techniques.
- Possess and in-depth working knowledge of testing concepts, phases and types of testing tools.
- Understands the importance of product quality and its contribution to successful project delivery.
- High integrity and energy levels
- Other required proficiency
- Planning - Advanced
- Relationship Management - Advanced
- Resource Management - Sound
- Risk Management - Sound
- Change Management - Advanced
- Team Engagement - Sound
- Analytical skills (questioning/clarifying/research) - Advanced.
- Project Management - Advanced
- Communication Skills - Advanced
- Problem Solving - Advanced
For more information on the role, please contact Ellen on 02 8031 6259 or hit apply to send your CV. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong skill set to this organisation.