In this role, you will plan, coordinate and execute testing for solutions to ensure they are high quality and meet and exceed support and operational requirements. Part of this role, will also be to collaborate with your leads to implement QA continuous improvement initiatives into the team
- Implement, configure and maintain test environments as required.
- Utilise both manual and automated testing techniques to drive quality outcomes.
- Review and provide input into acceptance criteria, design test scenarios and perform testing within agile teams.
- Compile, maintain and review testing documentation.
- Report on testing progress during agile ceremonies.
- Undertake effective analysis and efficient reporting of identified issues and help to drive the resolution of those issues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated experience as Test Analyst using Manual as well as Automation testing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in working with Test Automation systems/frameworks at both the GUI and API levels
- Demonstrated experience with Automation Tools such as a Functional Testing
- In depth experience in System and System Integration testing working in an Agile development environment with emphasis on test planning, testing effort estimations and responsibility for test execution activities
- Experience in test automation of O365 or any CRM applications
- Experience working in a CI/CD environment working with tools like Postman, Git, Docker, Jenkins, Cucumber and JIRA
- Ability to work with other testers to improve testing efficiency through automation to improve test coverage.
- Knowledge and experience working within a Behaviour Driven Development framework
- Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical team members
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Monica Rodricks at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2556.