Clicks IT Recruitment is currently working with a global organisation. Based in the utilities/mining industry, they have a strong and well recognised brand.
They are looking for two Test Engineers with experience in automation to join their development team. This opportunity is an initial 6 month contract based in the CBD + WFH.
- Form and maintain effective working arrangements with various stakeholders
- Develop automated end to end tests and integrate into the build pipeline
- Develop mock interfaces, leverage simulators or code test stubs to enable testing of relevant interfaces
- Working to requirements, expand on the primary use case and explore exceptional variations in line with requirements
- Continuously maintain the automation framework and test cases while expanding the scope and scale of testing
Key Selection Criteria
- Proven experience as a Test Analyst/Engineer with strong automation skills
- Familiarity with programming languages such as Java and Python
- Experience working with enterprise systems integration such as REST, service buses
- Knowledge of modern test approaches, including BDD
- Knowledge of enterprise software development in on-premise or cloud offerings
- 6 month contract with view to extend
- Competitive daily rate
- Internationally recognised band
Due to the client's requirements, only candidates in Brisbane/QLD will be considered.
If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the 'Apply Now' button. For further information please contact Dylan Sheoshker at Clicks IT Recruitment on 07 3027 2560.