To meet Modis' continuously growing pipeline of work, we are looking for a highly experienced and committed Test Lead within the team, you'll require to define test plans, determine the best approaches and manage the desired outcomes.
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience in an end to end test environment
- Familiarity with test automation toolsets (Test Link) and the ability to set up Test Automation frameworks from scratch.
- Ability to liaise with stakeholders throughout multiple business functions
- High level of communication ability, particularly as regards understanding and explaining testing and automation issues.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel, PowerPoint & Word and SharePoint
- Exceptional leadership, stakeholder management, communications and risk management skills required.
- A passion for Technology and Learning is essential.
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Culture & Benefits
Our people are the lifeblood of our business, and it is our people, irrefutably, who are our single biggest differentiator over other consulting organisations. At Modis, you will work for a highly successful growing organisation that offers national consulting opportunities, and you will have the freedom to create your own success, as well as learning and development support in order to realise your potential. We invite you to apply below and learn more about the diverse range of opportunities at Modis and what makes our workplace culture inspiring.
For more information on the role, please contact Shilpa Singh on 0893248430.
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below, you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements, and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds."