One of our premium clients based in Darwin is looking for a highly experienced and committed Test Manager. The Test Manager is to provide leadership to the Quality and Testing team and manage day-to-day test preparation, planning and execution activities across multiple projects. This includes all project testing activities, resource scheduling, team communications, and status reporting. The role will promote and oversee the use of established best practices, policies and procedures. In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
Skills and Experience Required
Ability to analyze and contextualize the business requirements so they can be translated into accurate and consistent test cases so they represent the requirements.
- Ability to summarise testing requirements at a functional and technical level in natural language so they can be understood by all stakeholders
- Extensive experience in creating, reviewing and validating project test plans, scenarios, test cases, and test scripts
- Ability to facilitate defect management review groups to ensure quality outcomes are achieved
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and execute test activities across internal stakeholders and external 3rd party service providers in alignment with the organizations' program plan and Test Framework, policies, processes, templates, and standards. This will require the Test Manager to:
- Review and provide input to the organizations' test strategy
- Develop and validate test acceptance criteria
- Develop and validate test scenarios and coverage matrix
- Develop, review and provide input to project test schedules
- Coordinate test execution across projects and test environments
- Oversee the defect management processes
- Generate test status and reporting documents
- Generate test completion reports and recommendations
- Experience in Test Management and Test Automation methods and tools
- Ability to engage and train technical and clinical resources on test processes and techniques, and promote the benefits of rigorous testing.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience working in a large scale/ multi-year program environment
- Health industry experience and general familiarity with clinical terminology, data, and systems
- A breadth and technical and business-related knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of systems design and business process mapping methodology and tools
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong test manager skill set to this organization.
For more information on the role, please Payal Seth - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"