We currently have a long term contract opportunity available for a Test Manager based in Brisbane CBD.
As the Program Test Manager, reporting to the Program Director, your key accountabilities will include:
- Provide expert guidance for all phases of program testing including, for each project in the Program test scope definition (planning) and effort estimation (scheduling), manage test execution (including progress reporting) and formal sign-off (reporting)
- Create Program processes to ensure consistency in outcomes and documentations for multiple project whilst navigating ambiguity and politics
- Lead the planning and development, and undertake all facets of testing activities across the Program and ensure Test Leads are assigned to the right work at the right time
- Write and maintain Program products and processes associated with all phases of testing adhering to Queensland Government governance and client agencies stakeholders requirements
- Maintain Program Risks and Issues Register associated to test delivery
- Facilitate innovative ideas and solutions to achieve program objectives and outcomes.
- Work closely with Project Managers and delivery teams to ensure integrity and timeliness of Test delivery to maintain overall project time lines
- Guide Test Leads to ensure all test related assets and artefacts are adequate and optimal including test plans, test scripts and test data
- Manage integration, functional, user acceptance testing and regression testing and associated activities such as defect logging, prioritisation and management, within established frameworks, strategies, standards, methodologies and policies
- Maintain effective working relationships with Program & Project stakeholders
- Maintain knowledge and expertise, take responsibility for own learning and development needs and build the skills of others through knowledge transfer.
Interested candidates who meet the required skill set of this role are encouraged to apply via the link with an updated resume in word format reference 62225GK or call 07 3027 2558