One of our premium clients based in Melbourne is looking for a highly experienced and committed Testers. This key position will be responsible for creating and executing complex test cases for SAP systems on appropriate testing platforms. In this role you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
- Create and execute complex test cases for SAP systems on appropriate testing platforms using own in-depth technical analysis of specifications
- Create complex text data
- Work independently under limited direction
- Collaborate with stakeholders to resolve issues and ensure effective and timely implementation of projects
Skills & Experience
- Experience within an Australian Federal Government setting
- ISTQB Foundations Level
- Demonstrated experience/skills working with HP ALM (v12)
- Experience in the preparation of Test plans, test scripts, test results and defect reports
- Proven experience in the delivery of quality test deliverables
- Must hold/be eligible to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. It is expected that the successful candidate will bring energetic dynamics and a strong Tester skill set to this organisation.
For more information on the role, please contact Sejal on email@example.com
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
"Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds"