Responsible for analysing, designing, implementing, maintaining and supporting an effective and efficient enterprise application integration (EAI) solution for Our client in alignment with Enterprise Architecture.
In this Portfolio, it is expected that 60-70% of operational delivery will be completed internally with the remainder to be delivered by an external service provider that this position is expected to manage closely.
- Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of all technical aspects of Integration and the environment in which these technologies operate. Exposure to technical aspects of Enterprise Content Management and the environment in which these technologies operate
- Deep knowledge of all technical aspects of Integration and the environment in which these technologies operate.
- Experienced in designing Integration solutions in a large, multiplatform environment operating a broad spectrum of diverse applications.
- Practical hands-on experience in EAI platform technology tools; especially Tibco, CA Layer7
- Good understanding of enterprise architecture.
- Well-developed technical troubleshooting skills to quickly identify and resolve problems.
- Good communication and systems documentation skills.
The position is fully accountable for the formulation of advice and coordination across all operational objectives.
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW !!
How to apply
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the "apply for this job" button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Collection statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
Alternatively, if you would like more information on the role, please contact Ankit in our Sydney offices on 02 8028 3155 / Ankit.Sharma@modis.com
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Our committed and talented professionals have delivered world-class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. As a member of the global professional services group Adecco, we offer world-class employment opportunities.
Modis is committed to all forms of workforce diversity and we invite and encourage applications from women and indigenous Australians.